cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New connection pool comment
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 22:17:06 GMT
+1 on that.   John, please make that change.

I have some ugly code being used right now that would have benefited
from that change in my PoolManager subclass.

    public Connection getConnection() throws SQLException {
        try {
            return super.getConnection();
        } catch (SQLException e) {
            String exceptionMessage = e.getMessage();
            if (exceptionMessage.startsWith("Can't obtain connection.
Request timed out.")) {
[...]
            }
            throw e;