cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Docker for Cayenne test databases
Date Sun, 24 May 2015 09:24:24 GMT
I think we should start using Docker to unify and streamline our cross-DB testing. Since most
major DBs are already available as images on dockerhub (with notable exception of SQLServer
obviously), we can create simple and reproducible recipes for each DB test.

Now if we could also integrate this with Jenkins at Apache somehow... A slow version of that
may be possible: We can run the containers on EC2, using an IP-based firewall, and use TLS
JDBC connections if available. But maybe ASF infra has better ideas.

Andrus