cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on cayenne-nightly
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 06:47:43 GMT
Buildbot is/was used for building documentation such as javadocs (and docbook?) for our website.
We have no direct ability to configure it so all changes need to be made via a Jira ticket
to infra.

Ari

On 21/04/2015 4:14pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Anyone has any idea why are we suddenly receiving these on dev? Also whatever these builds
are, they are done from SVN, which makes no sense.

> Andrus
>
>> On Apr 21, 2015, at 4:06 AM, buildbot@apache.org wrote:
>>
>> The Buildbot has detected a restored build on builder cayenne-nightly while building
ASF Buildbot. Full details are available at:

--
Aristedes Maniatis