cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Board report
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:01:38 GMT

> On Mar 10, 2015, at 6:54 PM, Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net> wrote:
>
> That's been on my to-do list, but I haven't gotten to it yet.  Was going to
> try tonight along with building the release.

With the new report generation service at https://reporter.apache.org/ it was a breeze :)
Here is what I just committed to the board repo. Let me know if I missed anything and I will
change it in SVN. Will hold off the email to board@ until tomorrow.

Andrus

Report from the Apache Cayenne project [Andrus Adamchik]

Apache Cayenne is a Java persistence framework. It takes a distinct approach to
object persistence and provides an ORM runtime, remote persistence services, and
a GUI mapping/modeling tool.

## Activity:

Last three months were mostly spent on preparation of 4.0.M2 release, which is now
being voted on. Fixing bugs and failing unit tests, etc.

## Issues:

There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## PMC/Committership changes:

 - Currently 20 committers and 7 PMC members in the project.
 - New commmitters:
    - Savva Kolbachev was added as a committer on Mon Jan 19 2015
    - Alex Kolonitsky was added as a committer on Mon Jan 19 2015

## Releases:

 - Vote for 4.0.M2 release is now in progress.

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@cayenne.apache.org:
    - 113 subscribers (down -3 in the last 3 months):

 - user@cayenne.apache.org:
    - 240 subscribers (down -6 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity: