cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Kolonitsky <akolonit...@objectstyle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M2
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 19:09:40 GMT
Thanks Andrus
I've fixed issues and rebuild 4.0.M2 artifacts:

Maven artifacts: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-1004
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-1004>
Assemblies: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M2 <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M2>

Please evaluate and cast your votes.

Regards,
Alex Kolonitsky.

> On Feb 23, 2015, at 8:21 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
> I just went through release validation checklist. Signatures and checksums match. Source
build and OS X binary build both appear valid. Maven repo works. Now Rat... I ran rat.sh from
an unpacked source distro. Noticed a small problem (see the attached report) :

> 1. Rat fails on a bunch of IDEA .iml files. I guess we just add .iml to ignores going
forward. So this is NOT a show stopper. Though I guess ideally we should exclude IDE-generated
files from the source assembly (and yes, I checked 3.2M1, and sure enough it had Eclipse project
files that got there from my environment).

> 2. Also Rat fails on a few test cases and a test SQL file.
>
> ./cayenne-server/src/test/java/org/apache/cayenne/testdo/unsupported_distinct_types/Customer.java
>  ./cayenne-server/src/test/java/org/apache/cayenne/testdo/unsupported_distinct_types/Product.java
>  ./cayenne-server/src/test/java/org/apache/cayenne/testdo/unsupported_distinct_types/UnsupportedDistinctTypes.java
>  ./plugins/maven-cayenne-plugin/src/test/resources/org/apache/cayenne/tools/dbimport/testOneToOne.sql
>
> These we need to fix. So I am temporarily -1. Let's add those licenses and re-publish
the release (and while we are at it, we might fix #1 as well).