cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: preparing for 4.0.M2
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 10:51:13 GMT
On 2/12/2014 7:53pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

>> On Dec 1, 2014, at 2:06 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>
>>  I think I'll actually create a "stable" branch for 4.0.M2, as new changes will keep
coming in and we want the release to happen

> Which I just did: https://github.com/apache/cayenne/tree/4.0.M2_prerelease

Cool. There is a lot of great work in there. I think our previous naming regime would have
this branch called STABLE-4.0 if we are ready to now make trunk/head available for new work
that will not land into 4.0.

If this really is the end of all new features, then perhaps the next release will be 4.0-beta1?

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis