cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: sonar code review
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 13:39:41 GMT
Cool.

And we also have a bunch of code reports printed to stdout during the build. Just that we
didn't have time yet to tweak them and analyze what remains. Once we do it, we can even force
the builds to fail if they do not conform to the rules.

Andrus

> On Dec 4, 2014, at 9:44 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>
> I contacted the sonarqube people some weeks ago and they came back today to tell me that
our project is now updated to point to git.

>    http://nemo.sonarqube.org/dashboard/index/org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-parent
>
> As always, take the results with a grain of salt. However I do find that sometimes it
picks up useful things. If you look at just the server module

>    http://nemo.sonarqube.org/dashboard/index/330116?did=13
>
> there are some interesting results. There are also places where equals and hashCode are
not overridden together. Which might be a potential bug.