cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: preparing for 4.0.M2
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 07:07:11 GMT
Perhaps something more integrated. I.e. an aggregate expression will be part of a query, with
an option to return the main object together with an aggregate (more generally - with an option
to customize the SELECT clause). E.g. an equivalent of the following EJBQL which already works:

"SELECT a, count(a.paintings) FROM a"

Andrus