cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: DocBook SGML to HTML Generation
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 11:10:49 GMT
Hi Andrew,

The existing build process generates both HTML and PDF already. "mvn clean install" and friends.

> Reading back through the mailing lists, I think that a commercial tool called "OxygenXML"
was selected as an editor/generator sometime in 2011?

We don't use Oxygen for transforming the XML, but it is a nice tool for visual *editing* of
Docbook XML. If you want to try it, we should have access to licenses given to Apache. I don't
remember what was the application process (@Ari, did you request it from the vendor? Don't
recall now). FWIW I have a license with my name on it from 2011.

Andrus

> On Nov 19, 2014, at 1:17 PM, Andrew Lindesay <apl@lindesay.co.nz> wrote:
>
> Hello;
>
> I'm trying to see how to generate the HTML output from the docbook source as I'd like
to add a couple of things in around EJBQL when I get a moment.