cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finally
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:03:54 GMT
For me, my integration tests are all against hsqldb and my deployments
are all against Oracle.   I use h2 instead for my non-Cayenne project
for a dev deployment, but for testing, hsqldb seems to do a better
job.   I'd like to use H2 as a dev deployment in my cayenne project as
well, but I've never gotten around to setting it up (building a
selective data migrator from production to dev).

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>> Many thanks to Savva Kolbachev for the effort to reorganize our test suite and implement
a sound algorithm for maintaining test DB consistency without sacrificing the performance.
With this big randomness factor out of the picture we have a good chance of maintaining the
builds in the blue going forward.

> That's terrific. Well done. That will also make it much easier to handle pull requests
from github which will automatically be tested.

> I guess next is to see what other databases we can test against. Does anyone know what
databases are available in the Apache build cluster? Oracle, mysql, postgresql and MS-SQL
are probably the most important targets.

to Sonar to move our repo from svn to git: http://nemo.sonarqube.org/dashboard/index/org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-parent