cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [cayenne] Installing Maven Failsafe Plugin (#23)
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2014 07:47:51 GMT
Just applied all these changes from the pull request (and partial switchover to JUnit 4).

I really like the separation of quick unit tests and slower integration tests into different
Maven phases. We are not taking advantage yet of the "*IT" tests being run after the jar is
assembled, but I am sure we will eventually.

Having said that, we are still only approaching the cleanup of the DB bootstrap code.

Andrus

> On Oct 29, 2014, at 2:23 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
> Somewhat. This is a refactoring explicitly separating unit tests and integration tests.
The next step will be unifying DB cleanup code within the integration tests.

> Andrus
>
>> On Oct 29, 2014, at 2:17 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@ish.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> On 29/10/2014 10:12pm, asfbot wrote:
>>> Cayenne pull requests #6 <https://builds.apache.org/job/Cayenne%20pull%20requests/6/>