cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Re: DocBook SGML to HTML Generation
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 11:29:38 GMT
Hi Andrus;
> The existing build process generates both HTML and PDF already. "mvn clean install" and

Oops; I missed that the documentation POM is reactor-only and so assumed
there must be an external build.  Looks like it is indeed working.

>> Reading back through the mailing lists, I think that a commercial tool called "OxygenXML"
was selected as an editor/generator sometime in 2011?
> We don't use Oxygen for transforming the XML, but it is a nice tool for visual *editing*
of Docbook XML. If you want to try it, we should have access to licenses given to Apache.
I don't remember what was the application process (@Ari, did you request it from the vendor?
Don't recall now). FWIW I have a license with my name on it from 2011.

Thanks for the pointer.  Given there is quite a bit of example material
there already, I think I will be fine to edit the markup by hand -- so
don't worry about a license.

cheers!

--
Andrew Lindesay