cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pull requests on Jenkins
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 00:14:28 GMT
I still think testng is a better choice.

And it will run junit3 tests as well.

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
> On 24/10/2014 3:58am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> No. Resetting the DB is currently hardcoded per test, so due to subtle bugs in copy/paste
of the boilerplate code it is order-dependent. Redoing this (esp. in the view of Junit 4 upgrade)
is on the list. Until then we'd chase them one by one. Considering that we have hundreds of
tests, this is a losing battle.

> I assume you mean adding setUp where needed.
>
> In the meantime we can upgrade to junit 4 pretty easily. I started writing some regex
just now, and then stumbled on this: