cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.2 -> 4
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 12:18:46 GMT
After this amount of time, I think renaming it will cause confusion
when projects which are currently running 3.2 pre-final find no
further 3.2 upgrades in the future.

And we've set a new precedent with 3.0 and 3.1, so I think we're ok
continuing down this this path.

But I don't feel strongly enough that I'd vote against it.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 8:03 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> There were some suggestions to rename 3.2 release to just 4. I think this is a good idea,
as historically each of our GA release was always a major thing. No matter whether we incremented
the version by 1 or by 0.1. So just throwing this in here for a lazy consensus.