cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject DI Configuration Docs
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:41:51 GMT
I think the DI documentation should include a table/list of all the
configurable elements that are available.

For example, when I was trying to fix my unit tests to override a
value in the model, I had to go digging through the source code to
come up with:

binder.bind(SchemaUpdateStrategy.class).to(CreateIfNoSchemaStrategy.class);

If the documentation had a table/list of available options, it would
be easier for people to find and configure.  For example:

Interface: SchemaUpdateStrategy
Default Implementation: Cayenne Model Value
Supplied Impementations: CreateIfNoSchemaStrategy,
SkipSchemaUpdateStrategy, ThrowOnPartialOrCreateSchemaStrategy,
ThrowOnPartialSchemaStrategy

Thoughts?

Thanks,

mrg