cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Pull requests on Jenkins
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 22:14:44 GMT
On 24/10/2014 3:58am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> No. Resetting the DB is currently hardcoded per test, so due to subtle bugs in copy/paste
of the boilerplate code it is order-dependent. Redoing this (esp. in the view of Junit 4 upgrade)
is on the list. Until then we'd chase them one by one. Considering that we have hundreds of
tests, this is a losing battle.

I assume you mean adding setUp where needed.

In the meantime we can upgrade to junit 4 pretty easily. I started writing some regex just
now, and then stumbled on this:

    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/264680/best-way-to-automagically-migrate-tests-from-junit-3-to-junit-4

Unless anyone objects, I might knock this one over when I'm not busy one day.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis