cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Pull requests on Jenkins
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:06:56 GMT
I just did that a few hours ago. Hadn't quite got around to telling everyone :-)

I also added Java 8 to our regular builds and set up the unit tests to report more clearly.
I was hoping to see why we get so many failures.  I don't know if it is Jenkins or just race
conditions in our tests.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis