cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Tore Halset <hal...@pvv.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Soliciting Cayenne success stories
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:21:04 GMT
Hello Andrus.

We (Electronic Chart Centre and PRIMAR) use Cayenne in our system to collect, quality control
and distribute world coverage nautical charts to navies, pilots, inspectors and several thousand
vessels. We have been happy users of Cayenne since 2005 and are now on version 3.1.

https://www.primar.org
https://www.ecc.no

Regards,
Tore Halset.

On 06 Sep 2014, at 14:40, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> Sorry for cross-post. With release 3.1-final approaching, I'd like to ask our community
for Cayenne success stories. We'd like to promote the project, and the best way is to show
how it is used in real life.

> NHL, ish, Nike are all actively using Cayenne in their major products - that I am well
aware of. Apple used it (or is using it?). But who else?

> If you don't mind sharing your story, please email me directly or post it on the list.
Even if you are already on our success stories page and/or a long-term committer, still ping
me. We haven't updated our list in a while. Lost of new things have happened. So some recent
information on your latest Cayenne projects would be great.