cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StackOverflow [Re: [REPORT] Apache Cayenne ]
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:42:16 GMT
Yes, I noticed a couple of days ago that there were Cayenne questions
being answered on stackoverflow by you :)

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 6:38 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> On Sep 11, 2014, at 8:13 PM, Andrus Adamchik <aadamchik@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> * Mailing list activity is about average on developer and user lists.
>
> Looking closer at the list stats, while dev traffic is steady, the user traffic seems
to be quieter than before. One possible reason is that some of the support has moved to stackoverflow:

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/apache-cayenne
>
> Which works great in many respects, except that we don't have a big community there answering
questions (mostly it is just me :)). So posting this to raise awareness of our alternative
support channel. Feel free to subscribe to "apache-cayenne" tag, answer questions and vote
on issues.