cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Board Report
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 18:24:21 GMT
Well, according to our website:

"For archival purposes SVN repository is still available in a read-only
mode"

And when I just tried to add the reports to SVN, I received:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
MKACTIVITY request for
'/repos/asf/!svn/act/be340dff-489e-479c-9c44-4367a994a635'

So, I'm guessing SVN really is read-only?

mrg