cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject StackOverflow [Re: [REPORT] Apache Cayenne ]
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:38:03 GMT

On Sep 11, 2014, at 8:13 PM, Andrus Adamchik <aadamchik@apache.org> wrote:

> * Mailing list activity is about average on developer and user lists.

Looking closer at the list stats, while dev traffic is steady, the user traffic seems to be
quieter than before. One possible reason is that some of the support has moved to stackoverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/apache-cayenne

Which works great in many respects, except that we don't have a big community there answering
questions (mostly it is just me :)). So posting this to raise awareness of our alternative
support channel. Feel free to subscribe to "apache-cayenne" tag, answer questions and vote
on issues.

Andrus