cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Board Report
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:11:27 GMT
Mike,

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you were going to put it at the top-level of SVN, not
Git.

With Git we have a different repository model. Instead of one huge SVN tree that contains
everything from the source code to sandbox to site pages, Git is normally split into smaller
repos. So https://github.com/apache/cayenne corresponds to the former “main” folder under
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/ .

My suggestion would be to move board-reports to SVN.

What do you think?

Andrus