cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.1 final
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:17:09 GMT
I am adding my +1 and closing the vote. We have the following tally:

Mike Kienenberger (PMC) +1
Michael Gentry (PMC) +1
John Huss (PMC) +1
Aristedes Maniatis (PMC) +1
Malcolm Edgar +1
Andrus Adamchik (PMC) +1

So the vote passes and we officially have 3.1 final release! Congratulations and thanks everyone
:) I'll push the release files and update the site, and tomorrow we'll do various announcements.

Andrus

On Sep 20, 2014, at 6:41 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> After half a day of fighting with the build system bit rot, I prepared and posted release
artifacts for 3.1 final. Rat and testing results were posted here some time ago.