cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Soliciting Cayenne success stories
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:04:01 GMT
Hi Tore,

Good hearing from you. I knew you were doing map-related projects with Cayenne, but didn't
know any details. Thanks for sharing!

Andrus

On Sep 23, 2014, at 4:21 PM, Tore Halset <halset@pvv.ntnu.no> wrote:

> Hello Andrus.
>
> We (Electronic Chart Centre and PRIMAR) use Cayenne in our system to collect, quality
control and distribute world coverage nautical charts to navies, pilots, inspectors and several
thousand vessels. We have been happy users of Cayenne since 2005 and are now on version 3.1.

> https://www.primar.org
> https://www.ecc.no
>
> Regards,
> Tore Halset.
>
> On 06 Sep 2014, at 14:40, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
>> Sorry for cross-post. With release 3.1-final approaching, I'd like to ask our community
for Cayenne success stories. We'd like to promote the project, and the best way is to show
how it is used in real life.

>> NHL, ish, Nike are all actively using Cayenne in their major products - that I am
well aware of. Apple used it (or is using it?). But who else?

>> If you don't mind sharing your story, please email me directly or post it on the
list. Even if you are already on our success stories page and/or a long-term committer, still
ping me. We haven't updated our list in a while. Lost of new things have happened. So some
recent information on your latest Cayenne projects would be great.