cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.1 final
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2014 22:56:58 GMT
+1 from me. I ran a set of functional checks and a comparison against source control to ensure
we are releasing the same thing as what we have in our version control.

I predict this will be our most stable release yet. I'll be surprised if we even hit 3.1.1
before 3.2 is released...

Andrus, thanks for all your work in getting this release together.

Ari

On 21/09/2014 1:41am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> After half a day of fighting with the build system bit rot, I prepared and posted release
artifacts for 3.1 final. Rat and testing results were posted here some time ago.

--
Aristedes Maniatis