cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.1 final
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 07:48:33 GMT
I'm planning on spending more time on this on the weekend.

As for Java 8, we are using 3.2 in production without a problem in Java 8, so this might just
be a unit test with a problem.

Ari

On 26/09/2014 5:34pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Thanks for those who already voted. For the folks who are still planning to evaluate
the release, I am planning to close the vote on Monday morning. Please let me know if you
need more time.

> Thanks,
> Andrus
>

> On Sep 20, 2014, at 6:41 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> After half a day of fighting with the build system bit rot, I prepared and posted
release artifacts for 3.1 final. Rat and testing results were posted here some time ago.

--
Aristedes Maniatis