cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Dzmitry Kazimirchyk <dkazimirc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GitHub
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 14:45:45 GMT
 From what I know github does the mapping to accounts basing on the
email specified in git commit ('user.email' property in git config).

It looks like commits from the SVN times were mapped to @apache.org
emails in git, so adding your apache email to the emails list in the
github profile settings should do the trick.

However, now with Git you can specify non apache email in the
'user.email' setting,  which explains the situation when not all commits
are shown. So in this case you have to add all the emails used to claim
those commits on github.

Dima

On 9/4/14 4:53 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Anyone knows how to map Apache accounts to GitHub accounts?
>
> It appears that most of our committers are mapped properly (even if their account IDs
are different between github and apache) [1]. Mine is not, Tore's is not. John's shows just
one commit.