cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: 3.1-final test scoresheet
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 11:07:52 GMT
One possible last minute change is un-deprecating ObjectContext.deleteObject(..). It can easily
coexist with 'deleteObjects', and getting rid of it was not the best idea on my part.

Andrus

On Aug 30, 2014, at 9:28 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> In preparation to the 3.1-final vote, I ran the same set of tests as we did for RC1.
All tests are on Java 1.6 unless specified otherwise. You can compare it with the previous
results at http://markmail.org/message/slaj64iunxbeg4cs . Essentially everything is the same,
so the latest 3.1 changes didn’t break anything obvious. There’s one less test failure
on Oracle, which is related to my improved Oracle setup, rather than anything in Cayenne.
Feel free to replicate the results in your own environment.