cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: cayenne github project access
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:27:34 GMT
> Can someone add me to the cayenne github project so I can comment on
> pull requests?

I am not sure how GitHub access works for Apache projects. My account can comment, but can't
close pull requests (that were applied directly to Apache Git). And I have no admin rights
there what so ever. I guess we'll need to request Infra to give PMC members some project karma
(??)

> Also, should we be insisting that github patches are "clean" and not
> containing extraneous commits?

We should and I am trying to do that individually. But we can write it up somewhere as a policy
too.

Andrus