cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject establish code formatting rules?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:46:17 GMT
I was discussing this the other day offline with a colleague who is using Cayenne under Idea
IDE. Today the same request was posted independently by Friederich Christophe [1]. I guess
we might spend some effort (and AFAIK the aforementioned colleague is doing just that) to
establish a formatting convention (and eventually enforce it).

Anyways, this is just a heads up in case someone has any feedback. My own convention currently
is default one from Eclipse with line wrapping changed from 80 to 120 chars :)

Andrus

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1944