cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject 3.1-final test scoresheet
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 18:28:25 GMT
In preparation to the 3.1-final vote, I ran the same set of tests as we did for RC1. All tests
are on Java 1.6 unless specified otherwise. You can compare it with the previous results at
http://markmail.org/message/slaj64iunxbeg4cs . Essentially everything is the same, so the
latest 3.1 changes didn’t break anything obvious. There’s one less test failure on Oracle,
which is related to my improved Oracle setup, rather than anything in Cayenne. Feel free to
replicate the results in your own environment.

rat:  PASSED
hsql: PASSED
h2: PASSED
derby: PASSED
derby/Java7: PASSED
mysql 5.0:  [1] PASSED
mysql 5.6:  [2] PASSED
sqlserver  [3] PASSED
postgresql: Failures: 1 testBLOB(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
oracle 11: Failed tests:
  testBIGINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testBIT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testBOOLEAN(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testDOUBLE(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testFLOAT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testREAL(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testSMALLINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)
  testTINYINT(org.apache.cayenne.access.ReturnTypesMappingTest)

[1] MySQL 5.0 config: [mysqld] max_allowed_packet=16M

[2] MySQL 5.6 config: [mysqld] max_allowed_packet=16M lower_case_table_names = 1

[3] SQL Server 2005 Expression config: collation - SQL_Latin1_general_CP1_CS_AS

Andrus