cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject 3.2M2
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2014 00:52:32 GMT
Lots of good things have already landed in 3.2M2 and I think it would be nice to cut a release.
I've just looked through the open tasks assigned to this milestone. If anyone has anything
not in the list and wants it to go into M2, please speak up now.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1743?jql=project%20%3D%20CAY%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.2.M2%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

So here is what is left:

Assigned to John

CAY-1902 	Implement resolving Db paths for DataObjects	John Huss

Assigned to Michael

CAY-1813 	Missing ObjEntity Attribute Validation with Duplicate DbEntity Columns	Michael Gentry

Assigned to Andrus

CAY-1559 	Use Lifecycle Annotations as markers on PersistentObject methods	Andrus Adamchik
CAY-1743 	Consider dropping "read-only" flag from ObjRelationships	Andrus Adamchik
CAY-1747 	New algorithm for tracking changes to DbEntities underlying flattened attributes
and relationships	Andrus Adamchik
CAY-1752 	Java type should be a property of DbAttribute, not ObjAttribute	Andrus Adamchik
CAY-1784 	Improving 'Property' class to handle a few extra common cases	Andrus Adamchik
CAY-1830 	SQLSelect enhacements	Andrus Adamchik
CAY-1925 	cayenne-crypto: add optional compression to the encryption pipeline	Andrus Adamchik
CAY-1927 	Use deferred constraint checking on the databases that support it	Andrus Adamchik
CAY-1756 	Integrate test cases for CAY-1755	Andrus Adamchik
CAY-1767 	cdbimport improvements: Guess common driver names for the known DBs	Andrus Adamchik
CAY-1773 	Allow catalog selection during reverse engineering	Andrus Adamchik

Assigned to no one

CAY-1895 	Prevent ObjRelationship from recalculating various derived values	Unassigned
CAY-1746 	Two InsertBatchQueries generated for a single DbEntity insert when this DbEntity
has a flattened attribute and a flattened relationship	Unassigned
CAY-1411 	Generated subclasses are not abstract for abstract entities	Unassigned

Some of these tasks are a bit stale (old patches). Should we move some or all of them into
M3? What do we think about a release in the next few weeks?

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis