cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: our first pull request
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 00:19:17 GMT
How do we go about closing the pull request? Does the submitter have to do it themselves? Will
we end up with a litter of unclosed requests?

Ari

On 15/08/2014 4:20am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> So our git switchover is finally having tangible benefits - we can use GitHub pull requests
from contributors. I just processed one per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1942
. Very nice and easy for people who want to send patches to Cayenne.

> We need to document the details eventually. The best docs that I found are from Mahout
project:

> https://mahout.apache.org/developers/github.html
>
> We’ll need something similar.
>
> I still haven’t seen Jira integration working per https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and
. Perhaps we need to ping infra to clarify how this works.

--
Aristedes Maniatis