cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe Friederich <christophefrieder...@me.com>
Subject Re: establish code formatting rules?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 13:21:58 GMT
I created a branch on github, see https://github.com/devacfr/cayenne/tree/CAY-1944-adding-eclipse-configuration.
Normally IntelliJ IDEA 13 supports the code formatter settings from Eclipse without use any
plugins (Need confirmation).

Le 18 août 2014 à 12:46, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> a écrit :

I was discussing this the other day offline with a colleague who is using Cayenne under Idea
IDE. Today the same request was posted independently by Friederich Christophe [1]. I guess
we might spend some effort (and AFAIK the aforementioned colleague is doing just that) to
establish a formatting convention (and eventually enforce it).

Anyways, this is just a heads up in case someone has any feedback. My own convention currently
is default one from Eclipse with line wrapping changed from 80 to 120 chars :)

Andrus

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1944