cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Board Report
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 07:59:55 GMT
Should it be in svn as part of our website? That makes some sense.

Ari

On 16/06/2014 4:57pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Cool. I’ll see what we need to do to pull it down. And let’s plan to write the next
report in SVN (or maybe we should request a new Git repo for it?)

> Andrus
>
> On Jun 13, 2014, at 4:39 PM, Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net> wrote:
>
>> Welcome Andrus.  We talked about ditching the Wiki the previous board report and
I'm OK with that.  As your screenshot shows, it looks pretty awful.

>> mrg
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> Thanks Mike for preparing the report. I edited the Git note and will submit the report
in a few minutes.

>> Going forward, I think we should do away with our wiki, and check reports to SVN
as text files. The wiki rendering is broken, and there’s really no reason to work on fixing
it.Andrus

--
Aristedes Maniatis