cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 05:10:25 GMT
Deleted docs projects.

One thing that still doesn’t work is Git polling - Jenkins ignores new changes, and builds
can only be started manually. Not yet sure what the problem is. I’ll try using git:// URL
instead of https:// next. Perhaps this will make the polling process happy.

Andrus

On May 22, 2014, at 6:07 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:

> No, it is buildbot rather than Jenkins which is doing that.
>
> Ari

>> Hmm  https://builds.apache.org/job/Cayenne-doc/526/ is also a failure. Looks like
we’ll need to address it.

>> Are we actually using these “doc” builds to update the site?
>>
>> Andrus
>>
>> On May 21, 2014, at 11:28 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Jenkins builds are switched to Git. The dashboard is lit up with errors (I guess
a consequence of us not building for 1.5 months). We’ll clean those up..