cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 06:30:03 GMT
Haven’t seen any updates in Jira, but it appears that the polling is working finally:

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Cayenne-31/scmPollLog/

I’ll make a few more tweaks to the configs, but looks like Jenkins is back in business.

Andrus

On May 23, 2014, at 2:41 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:

> I tried a bunch of things without success, so made a ticket:

> In the meantime I configured to build once a day without polling.
>
> Ari
>
> On 23/05/2014 9:09pm, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
>> Sorry hit send too soon... here's the URL I found for another project....
>>
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/scmPollLog/
>>

>> On 23/05/2014 9:05pm, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
>>> My hunch is that the Jenkins administrator disabled polling somewhere in the
main config to reduce load. Having the SCM push triggers to Jenkins is the way to do that.

>>> I've sorted out my Jenkins login, so I'll see what I can do.
>>>

>>> Ari

"Cayenne-master”. It builds correctly when run manually (with exception of occasional Jenkins
nodes flakiness). But it never bothers to poll Git: