cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 09:08:26 GMT
Ah, sorry I didn't report back... looks like the problem was across all of Jenkins since other
projects were also complaining. Also, I updated a group:

   https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Cayenne/

That will contain all jobs starting with "cayenne".

I've reduced the job polling to @hourly which should be enough. And I took the liberty of
adding Java 8, which has 17 errors.

Ari

On 26/05/2014 4:30pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Haven’t seen any updates in Jira, but it appears that the polling is working finally:
>
> https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Cayenne-31/scmPollLog/
>
> I’ll make a few more tweaks to the configs, but looks like Jenkins is back in business.
>
> Andrus
>

> On May 23, 2014, at 2:41 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>
>> I tried a bunch of things without success, so made a ticket:

>> In the meantime I configured to build once a day without polling.
>>
>> Ari
>>
>> On 23/05/2014 9:09pm, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
>>> Sorry hit send too soon... here's the URL I found for another project....
>>>
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/scmPollLog/

the main config to reduce load. Having the SCM push triggers to Jenkins is the way to do that.

"Cayenne-master”. It builds correctly when run manually (with exception of occasional Jenkins
nodes flakiness). But it never bothers to poll Git:

>> --
>> Aristedes Maniatis

Aristedes Maniatis