cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 11:09:00 GMT
Sorry hit send too soon... here's the URL I found for another project....

https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/scmPollLog/

On 23/05/2014 9:05pm, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
> My hunch is that the Jenkins administrator disabled polling somewhere in the main config
to reduce load. Having the SCM push triggers to Jenkins is the way to do that.

> I've sorted out my Jenkins login, so I'll see what I can do.
>

> Ari

>> Here it is:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/misc/git1.png
>> http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/misc/polling1.png
>>
>> Let me know if you’d like to see other parts of the config too.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andrus
>>
>> On May 23, 2014, at 1:38 PM, Andrew Lindesay <apl@lindesay.co.nz> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Andrus;
>>>
>>> Are you able to easily get a dump of the GIT polling config for that to look
at?

>>> Regards;

It builds correctly when run manually (with exception of occasional Jenkins nodes flakiness).
But it never bothers to poll Git:

--
Aristedes Maniatis