cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 11:05:48 GMT
My hunch is that the Jenkins administrator disabled polling somewhere in the main config to
reduce load. Having the SCM push triggers to Jenkins is the way to do that.

I've sorted out my Jenkins login, so I'll see what I can do.

Ari

On 23/05/2014 8:49pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Here it is:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/misc/git1.png
> http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/misc/polling1.png
>
> Let me know if you’d like to see other parts of the config too.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrus
>
> On May 23, 2014, at 1:38 PM, Andrew Lindesay <apl@lindesay.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> Hi Andrus;
>>
>> Are you able to easily get a dump of the GIT polling config for that to look at?
>>
>> Regards;
>>
>> On 23/05/14 10:05 pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>> I have no success with polling so far. I created a fresh configuration "Cayenne-master”.
It builds correctly when run manually (with exception of occasional Jenkins nodes flakiness).
But it never bothers to poll Git:

--
Aristedes Maniatis