cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 23:54:35 GMT
Typically you need to put "@hourly" into the "Poll SCM" schedule. I've found that Jenkins needs
that even if you also have a push script in the SCM itself to trigger Jenkins builds.

Ari

On 22/05/2014 3:10pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Deleted docs projects.
>
> One thing that still doesn’t work is Git polling - Jenkins ignores new changes, and
builds can only be started manually. Not yet sure what the problem is. I’ll try using git://
URL instead of https:// next. Perhaps this will make the polling process happy.

> Andrus
>

> On May 22, 2014, at 6:07 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>
>> No, it is buildbot rather than Jenkins which is doing that.
>>
>> Ari
>>
>> On 21/05/2014 6:34pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>> Hmm  https://builds.apache.org/job/Cayenne-doc/526/ is also a failure. Looks
like we’ll need to address it.

>>> Are we actually using these “doc” builds to update the site?
>>>
>>> Andrus

guess a consequence of us not building for 1.5 months). We’ll clean those up..

>> --
>> Aristedes Maniatis

Aristedes Maniatis