cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Git leftovers
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 23:53:26 GMT
On 15/05/2014 4:35pm, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
> On 15/05/2014 2:36am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> There are a few unresolved smaller issues with Git migration that are being discussed
under INFRA-5936. On our end we need to reconfigure Jenkins to poll Git instead of SVN. Anyone
knows how to do that?

> I'm trying to practice pushing to git and am having difficulty. What URL should we be
using? git://git.apache.org/cayenne.git or is there an SSH tunnelled url instead?

Nevermind... I see the git-wip-us hostname is still the valid one. I thought that was temporary
only and that our repo would move back to git.apache.org once done. Confusing.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis