cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Re: CAY-1932 for 3.2 Next Milestone Release
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 01:05:35 GMT
Hi Andrus;

Thanks for applying the patch.  Good point on the floats and doubles;
maybe I can take a look at that at some point.

Regards;

On 13/05/14 11:33 pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Applied. Thanks a lot for the patch. I can think of a possible enhancement - handling
of floats and doubles. IIRC we can parse those (?)
> Also I’ve been considering for some time to support date/time literals. After all there’s
ISO8601 format that is well understaood and easy to parse. Something we may add to both Expression
and EJBQL parsers.

--
Andrew Lindesay