cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 10:05:16 GMT
I have no success with polling so far. I created a fresh configuration "Cayenne-master”.
It builds correctly when run manually (with exception of occasional Jenkins nodes flakiness).
But it never bothers to poll Git:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Cayenne-master/scmPollLog/

Any ideas are appreciated.

Andrus

On May 23, 2014, at 2:54 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:

> Typically you need to put "@hourly" into the "Poll SCM" schedule. I've found that Jenkins
needs that even if you also have a push script in the SCM itself to trigger Jenkins builds.

> Ari

>> Deleted docs projects.
>>
>> One thing that still doesn’t work is Git polling - Jenkins ignores new changes,
and builds can only be started manually. Not yet sure what the problem is. I’ll try using
git:// URL instead of https:// next. Perhaps this will make the polling process happy.

>> Andrus
>>

>> On May 22, 2014, at 6:07 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>>
>>> No, it is buildbot rather than Jenkins which is doing that.
>>>
>>> Ari

(I guess a consequence of us not building for 1.5 months). We’ll clean those up..