cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: static analysis
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 05:44:48 GMT
I’d love to do a full code review assisted with a tool like that. Just that I am unlikely
to have time for this in the nearest future.

Andrus

On Mar 7, 2014, at 1:40 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@ish.com.au> wrote:

> Every so often I try out static analysis tools to see if they can bring testing nirvana
to my projects. They don't, but they can be interesting. Yesterday I tried the new Coverity
service for Cayenne:

> https://scan.coverity.com/projects/1550/view_defects
>
> Let me know if any of the committers want me to give them rights to the project (to mark
false positives, etc.). Oh, maybe I'll just add you all...

> Poke around... some of the items look interesting but they all need some time to review.
I ran this against the latest trunk.