cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Java 8
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:51:36 GMT
Oh, nice! I missed the announcement.

>> [ERROR] * Implementation of {@link #BatchQueryBuilderFactory}, which uses

Should be BatchTranslator. This is a recent refactoring.

>> [ERROR]
>> /Users/john/cayenne/modeler/cayenne-modeler-mac-ext/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/modeler/osx/OSXPlatformInitializer.java:[39,21]
>> error: package com.apple.eawt does not exist

Yeah, this worked with Oracle Java 7, so there’s gotta be a way to make it work.

I wonder if we use this occasion to stop supporting Java 6 on 3.2. This is such an old news.
Anyways just throwing it here to see if anyone has strong objections.

Andrus