cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Information for GSOC 2014
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 03:22:01 GMT
Hi Eshan,

Thanks for your interest in the Apache Cayenne project. While we have no formal GSOC 2014
projects planned, perhaps you'd like to propose the areas in which you are interested in Cayenne.
What is your experience with Cayenne and what areas would you like to work on?

Ari Maniatis

--
Aristedes Maniatis