cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Wiki Issues?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 22:57:53 GMT
Looks like Confluence has been upgraded to version 5 which is when they went from Confluence
markup syntax to html.

It has lots of broken elements on the page (like the header is missing the menu), but I can
edit existing pages in Firefox 28 OSX.

Do we want to consider moving these pages to the Apache CMS? A wiki is good if non committers
are going to collaborate, but clearly that has never happened.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis