cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.1RC1
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 15:27:45 GMT
+1

Looks good to me.  I looked at the Mac and Windows assemblies.  For the mac
one - I had to use the legacy modeler although I have jdk 7 installed (but
it is not the default).  I'm on OS X 10.8.5.  It would be nice to add
something to the readme to explain the which systems the two modelers are
intended for.  Someone new to Cayenne may not realize that these are really
the same app and instead think the "legacy" one is an inferior version.