cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.1 RC1?
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 22:24:55 GMT
I'm an oracle user.
I haven't had any oracle issues with 3.1

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 5:22 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
> I'm a traditionalist, but isn't "release candidate" a version ready for release? I haven't
looked at the bugs below (and don't have Oracle installed anywhere since I dropped support
for it in my products several years ago), but are they serious? Do we care about releasing
with them?

> Maybe it is just splitting hairs, since rc has become the "new beta" for many projects.
The purpose here is to get a wider audience and testing I guess. So that's a big plus.

> Do we have any regular Oracle users on this list? Are these errors just something do
to with a particular Oracle driver mapping?

> Ari
>

> On 6/02/2014 12:04am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> I just did some testing across various DBs, fixing a bunch of unit tests in the process.
Below are the results. I think we should go with RC.